Friday 29 January 2010

Meet Juniper and Catalpa!



Kitties were collected at the weekend, and are settling in well :) Juniper has been on antibiotics for a stomach problem, so kitty litter tray has been vile to put it mildly. I'll be pleased when his tummy is back to normal - this has been a baptism of fire into the world of having house cats!

The pair of them are nosey, exploring everywhere they're allowed to right now. I still have them confined to the kitchen and living room but they'll be allowed free run of the house next week.

I've been busy making them more kitty toys, as well as knitting up a batch for the Cats Protection to sell or use in their fundraising - will blog about those later on.

In the meantime, my life is full of furballs and I'm loving having them around.


No comments:

Post a Comment